ISACA Student Group
The purpose of the ISACA Student Group at the Kharkov National University of Radioеlectronics is to enable students to gain knowledge that will allow them as professionals, have a competitive advantage in the labor market and use the ISACA methodological materials to expand their professional skills.
Activities of ISACA Student Group at the University contributes to the training of qualified specialists in the field of IT management, information security management, IT risk management and IT audit.
ISACA Student Group members are able to access to scientific publications and methodological development of ISACA, in particular:
- ISACA e-library (ISACA eLibrary);
- A large number of standards and best practices, as well as examples of their successful application (eg, CobiT, Risk IT, ValT, ITAF, etc.);
- Global studies, which holds the association;
- Materials for training in the field of IT management, information security management, IT risk management and IT audit;
- The global community of members of ISACA International (more than 110 000 specialists).
The president of ISACA Student Group:
The PEB-14-1 student group Kavunenko Yana Olegovna: email@example.com
Academic Consultant of ISACA:
assistant of TCS Dobrynin Igor Stanislavovich.: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about ISACA: http://www.isaca.org/about-isaca/Pages/default.aspx