Entrepreneur Alumni Network (EANET)
International project “Entrepreneur Alumni Network” 544521-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-DE-TEMPUS-SMHES. Project acronym: EANET. Project duration: June, 2014 – June, 2017.
The Coordinator – University of Applied Sciences in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Project goals and objectives
Establishing the entrepreneur network on the basis of alumni from 11 universities in Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia. This network will help to support and promote entrepreneurship among students, academics and alumni and expand the business infrastructure in Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine.
The project is planned to conduct activities aimed at attracting graduates entrepreneurs to the International Network, which will contribute to strengthening cooperation between students and representatives of small and medium-sized businesses to create international start-up projects.
Objectives of the project:
• to create entrepreneurship-related associations at HEIs.
• to create international entrepreneurial networks of universities, experts, external cooperation partners, companies and entrepreneurs.
• to reduce graduates’ unemployment by supporting young founders and create international jobs and internships in start-ups.
• to promote active alumni work and act as role models for other alumni associations.
1. University of Applied Sciences in Amsterdam, Netherlands
2. Freie Universität Berlin, Germany
3. Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi, Romania
4. Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine
5. V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine
6. Kharkiv National Automobile and Highway University, Ukraine
7. KROK University, Ukraine
8. Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova, Republic Of Moldova
9. Alecu Russo Balti State University, Republic Of Moldova
10. Cahul State University “B.P.Hasdeu”, Republic Of Moldova
11. Ilia State University, Georgia
12. Georgian Technical University, Georgia
13. Kutaisi University, Georgia
14. CHE Consult GmbH, Germany
Project Coordinator in Ukraine: Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University.