Trusted Quality Assurance System (TRUST)
“Towards Trusted Quality Assurance System” (TRUST) 516935-TEMPUS-1-2011-1-FITEMPUS-SMGR
The overall goal: to support the reforms of Ukrainian higher education by introducing a common, innovative, policy neutral Quality Assurance (QA) framework that enables mutual understanding, trust between different national and international QA actors/decision makers, and also will guarantee trusted decisions in QA process.
Grant applicant: University of Jyväskylä (JYU), Finland
1. Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics (KNURE), Ukraine (Coordinator – Vice-Rector Lesna N.)
2. Ukrainian Catholic University (UCU), Ukraine
3. National Academy of Managing Personnel of Culture and Art (NAMPCA), Ukraine
4. Chernivtsi National University (CNU), Ukraine
5. Ukrainian Association of Student Self-government (UASS)
6. European Quality Assurance Agency (ENQA), Brussels
7. Technical University of Kosice (TUKE), Slovakia
8. University of Coimbra (UC), Portugal
9. Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (MESU)
10. Academy for Pedagogical Science of Ukraine (APSU)
11. State Accreditation Commission of Ukraine (STAC)
12. Supreme Attestation Commission of Ukraine (SAC)
13. Institute of Innovation Technologies and Educational Content (IITEC), Ukraine
Results: project provided a unified transparent framework for the quality assurance of the Ukrainian higher education system which is in line with the common European academic culture and supports both the national reform of higher education and integration of Ukraine into the European Education Area.
• New concept of Quality Assurance of higher education and approaches to the transparent and unbiased procedures for knowledge-triangle-based evaluation of the higher education quality in a line with European practices http://dovira.eu/QA_concept.pdf;
• Formal, unified QA framework (comprehensive, transparent, unbiased and open for society) to be shared by all HEIs, QA organisations and stakeholders;
• Organizational, information and technical support of the context-aware QA system of HE based on the knowledge triangle: education-research-innovation.
• Portal provides support for different existing/new QA processes/systems; – trained personnel in HEIs and all key QA organizations http://portal.dovira.eu/.
• Measures aimed to provide legislation support and to introduce the culture of the transparent and visible quality assurance for wide society and using of results of new QA procedures in practice of innovation-oriented universities.
Web-site проекта: http://www.dovira.eu/