Training in Automation Technologies for Ukraine (TATU)
Project title: TATU – Training in Automation Technologies for Ukraine
Project aim is to enhance the employability of university graduates and Life Long Learning (LLL) in the field of industrial automation by the introduction of European standards of education through practical examples.
TATU Wider objectives:
• To promote the modernization of higher education in Ukraine using the experience of the other EU Countries.
• To enhance the employability of university graduates and LLL by offering special training modules in the field of industrial automation.
• Preparation of competitive trainers in industrial automation in 5 UA universities.
• Meeting the local needs of Ukrainian industry in lack of specialists in industrial automation.
• Development of the partnership with enterprises.
The TEMPUS highlights are the promotion of multilateral cooperation among higher education institutions, authorities and other organizations in the EU and partner countries to the reform and modernize the higher education in partner countries.
Outcomes and Outputs
In order to obtain this objective the partnership will develop in consultation with enterprises, professional organizations and training centers special TATU mobile smart labs
(TSL) and training materials for them.
1 Düsseldorf University of Applied Sciences, Germany – grantholder
2 University of Antwerp, Belgium
3 Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain
4 Carinthia University of Applied Sciences, Austria
5 University of Limerick, Ireland
6 Fraunhofer IAO, Germany
7 Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas – national coordinator of the project
8 Odessa National Polytechnic University
9 Odessa National Maritime University
10 Donetsk National Technical University
11 Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics
12 Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine