National Education Framework for Enhancing IT Students’ Innovation and Entrepreneurship (NEFESIE)
The International project National Education Framework for Enhancing IT Students’ Innovation and Entrepreneurship 530576-TEMPUS-1-2012-1-SE-TEMPUS-SMHES.
Project acronym: «NEFESIE». Priority – Higher Education and Society.
Responsible person: Tetyana Shatovska, coordinator of practice centre «Career-Center» and «Business Incubator», associate professor of Software Engineering Department.
Project goals and objectives
• National standards for Software Engineering master education that includes new courses on innovation and entrepreneurship.
• Development of the Virtual Innovative Space that creates a sense of community among Ukrainian students, researchers and IT professionals and promotes their creativity and innovation.
• Establishing a set of guidelines and recommendations for adoption on a national scale for university–company cooperation with a focus on student innovation and entrepreneurship.
1. Lineus University, Vaxjo, Sweden
2. Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics, Ukraine
3. National University “Lviv Polytechnic”, Ukraine
4. Odessa National Polytechnic University, Ukraine
5. Bortnychi National Technical University of Oil and Gas, Ukraine
6. Vinnytsia National Technical University, Ukraine
7. Institute of Pedro Nunes, in Coimbra, Portugal
8. The Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine
9. Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, UK
10. Dublin City University, Dublin, Ireland
11. IKEA AB, Elmhult, Sweden
12. SIGMA Kudos Sweden AB, Vaxjo, Sweden
13. State Design Office “Yuzhnoye”
Get all information about the project from the document