A list of topics to prepare for the entrance test for junior specialists
A list of topics for the interview program in Higher mathematics
- Coordinate method. Lines and their equations.
- Straight line.
- Elementary theory of second-order lines.
- Matrices, determinants and systems of linear equations.
- Elements of vector algebra.
- Surfaces and lines. Their equations.
- Surfaces of the second order.
- Variable and function.
- Theory of borders.
- Derivative and differential.
- Differential calculus.
- Definite integral.
- Indefinite integral. Integral Calculus.
- Elements of a complex variable function.
A list of topics for the interview program in Informatics
- Solving problems with a simple variable in the language C ++.
- Application of cycles and conventional operators.
- Solving problems using arrays in the language C ++.
- Solving problems with the use of two-dimensional arrays in the language C ++.
- Working with structures in the language C ++.
- Working with functions in the language C ++.