Education Center in English
Education Center in English (ECE) was founded in 1999 by Rector’s university order.
Education Center in English (ECE Department) is the part of Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics, one of the oldest and well-known educational establishments in Ukraine. The largest and most distinguished University of this kind in Ukraine has worldwide reputation for research and teaching result.
At present University trains about 8,500 students, among them more than 500 are international students. All international students are guaranteed university accommodation of their academic programs.
Education Center in English provides educational programs in a wide range of fields, including:
- Bachelor degree - Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Economical cybernetics, Information Security;
- Master degree - Computer Systems and Networks and Software Engineering (both - after Computer Engineering area of training), Biomedical Engineering, Information Security, Economical Cybernetics.
The structure of the ECE is as follows:
- Educational Technologies Department – distance education and recruiting of foreign students to study in Ukraine
- Informational Technologies Department – research work in the field of Systems Simulation and Software Development
Representatives of ECE Department visited Pakistan, Uganda, Egypt, Algeria and India. Education Center in English rendered assistance to more than 400 students from Pakistan, India, China, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine, Tunis, Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, Uganda, Kenya, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Tanzania, etc to come to Ukraine to get higher education.
ECE department renders next services to those interested in entering higher educational institutions of Ukraine:
- to furnish with all information and advertising materials required;
- to forward official university invitations;
- to meet students in the international airport and transfer to the educational institutions;
- to render assistance during the period of student’s adaptation to the new social environment;
- to make correspondence with parents about students’ life and their academic progress;
- to render assistance in choosing a higher educational institution after graduation from the Preparatory Faculty;
- to hold conferences, seminars, workshops, exhibitions, etc.