Tempus project «National Education Framework for Enhancing IT Students Innovation and Entrepreneurship»
In KNURE from 2013.09.09 to 2013.12.09 the Tempus project will be held together with the foreign partners from Sweden, Britain, Portugal and Ireland in the framework of the Tempus project «National Education Framework for Enhancing IT Students Innovation and Entrepreneurship»
- Developing and organizing an innovation competition for students, vision essay connected to current issues.
- Prepare a set of documentation for equipment purchase.
- Direct involvement of companies (associations of companies) as a support network for support student/company contacts for good innovation.
- Development of a Company-University-Student Cooperation Service
- Improving current “National student self-government regulation” with a part containing principles for innovation and entrepreneurship for students.