Center of Postgraduate Education
Ilona A. Revenchuk, Cand. Sc. (Technology), Assoc. Prof. of Software Engineering Department of Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics (KhNURE), Director of the Center of Postgraduate Education (CPO).
Basic activity of the center is to provide such educational services:
- The 2nd Higher Education (from 2 to 3 years);
- Distant Master Degree (1 year), specialties: Software Engineering; System Software; Artificial Intelligence Systems; Security of Information and Communication Systems; Security of State Information Resources; Information Communication Network.
- Professional Development on basic majors (from 3 months).
In average 450-550 students are annually enrolled at the Center. More than 20000 specialists have been trained here for the lifetime of the Center. The training and retraining of specialists on basic majors are conducted in accordance with the curriculum.
The training is conducted in modern computer labs. Students are provided with a powerful computer having all the necessary software and a comfortable workplace in a cosy classroom. Lectures and workshops are held by highly skilled educators whose professional competence is confirmed by numerous international certificates.
The Center organizes instruction courses. The courses are intended for the professional development of people who has got basic and higher education.
- Programming in MS Visual C++2010 (basic level);
- Object-Oriented Programming in MS Visual C++ 2010;
- Java Programming;
- Android Programming;
- Computer-Aided Design Systems AUTOCAD;
- Computer Design and Advertisement (Adobe Photoshop + Illustrator);
- Modelling in 3D Studio MAX;
- Adobe Flash Animation (basic level);
- Adobe Flash Program Animation;
- Basis of WEB design;
- Basis of PC work;
- 1:C Accounting 7.7. and 8.2, etc.
The graduates are granted with the state certificate of professional development.