Center for correspondence courses
The Centre of Correspondence Studies provides education in all basic majors and specialities, arranges and manages students’ academic and methodological work.
The duration of a Bachelor course is:
- 5 years (10 semesters) from the 1st year of studies on the basis of secondary education;
- 3-4 years (6-8 semesters) on the basis of a short cycle of education (under the conditions of diploma nostrification).
- A Specialist or Master course lasts 1.5 years (3 semesters).
Deputy director of correspondence courses:
- Andriy V. Frolov, Head of the CCS
- Oleg M. Datsok, Deputy Head of the CCS
- Yuriy M. Koltun, Deputy Head of the CCS
- Oleksiy S. Lyashenko, Deputy Head of the CCS