Created with the aim of developing and implementing of technologies of computer-based knowledge testing.
- The organization and coordination of work in the field of development and implementation of a unified system of computer-based knowledge testing at the University;
- Development and approval of the regulatory framework for computer-based testing;
- The development and implementation of software for computer testing system of the University;
- Maintenance of the unique server of computer testing;
- Carrying out consultations and training seminars with faculty and staff of the University;
- Help giving during scheduled activities for computer testing knowledge;
- Examination of the test items;
- Quality control of the computer testing activities;
- Saving the information about passed computer tests.
OpenTEST2 - a computer program designed to test knowledge for summarized control of quality of knowledge of students from the major training organizations with complex distributed structure.