Participate in the contest of innovation projects «IT-Kharkiv»!
Kharkiv Regional State Administration in conjunction with the Kharkiv Regional Center for Investment and Development and Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics initiated a contest of innovation projects «IT-Kharkiv».
The purpose of this contest is to demonstrate the intellectual potential in the area of IT-developments, to find teams of specialists who can independently carry out the development of IT-products and create a Start-Up, as well as to attract investors to finance highly profitable innovation projects.
The contest has 12 categories:
- The best project in the field of mobile applications;
- The best project in the field of cloud computing;
- The best project in the area of software and hardware automation and robotics;
- The best project in the field of education;
- The best project in the field of geographic information systems and information systems of transport;
- The best project in the WEB X.0, e-commerce and electronic documents;
- The best project in the field of IT-security;
- The best project in the field of IT-health;
- The best project in the gaming industry;
- The best project in the field of pattern recognition, processing and reproduction of text, graphics, and audio-visual data;
- The best project in the field of development tools and software systems;
- The best project in the field of information and telecommunications systems.
To participate in the contest, you need to fill the appropriate application form on the site http://intellectronics.com.ua until October 12, 2013, and become familiar with its terms and conditions.
The round-up will be held at the International Forum «Kharkiv-IT» in November 28, 2013, in the form of presentation of the projects – finalists of the contest with the participation of foreign and domestic sponsors, investors and potential customers of Kharkiv IT-companies.
You can send the questions concerning participation in the contest to the organizing comittee of the IT-Kharkiv contest: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participate and win! The competition may be an additional incentive to the advancement of your ideas and projects for IT-products markets, the creation and development of your own business.