COMPETITION FOR FULBRIGHT SCHOLARSHIP IN THE USA
Fulbright Program, sponsored by the US government takes a leading place in the system of international education. Based on the idea of cooperation and mutual understanding, knowledge and respect for the world, it successfully operates in 155 countries.
Branches of specialization: human, social, exact, technical and natural disciplines.
Grant Duration: from six to nine months.
- Ukrainian citizenship;
- Teaching experience (full or part-time) in higher education institutions (min. 2 years), graduate studies or administrative work in higher education or 2 years of professional experience in the relevant industry;
- Proficient in English at a level sufficient for professional communication in the English- speaking academic environment (TOEFL iBT is not less than 80 points);
- To return to Ukraine for 2 years after completion of the term of the grant, in accordance with the requirements of J-1 visa, which is obtained by participants of exchange programs;
- To submit to the program not earlier than 2 years after the victory in another competition for the Fulbright Program.
Program participants receive:
- Monthly scholarship;
- Additional funds for the purchase of professional literature;
- Health insurance;
- A ticket to both ways.
- Mandatory additional forms (see http://www.fulbright.org.ua/uk/pages/35/faculty.html.)
- Three letters of recommendation;
- Copies of all the documents on higher education (diplomas with attachments) and copies of the documents on scientific degrees and titles (diplomas, certificates, etc.).
Deadline: November 1, 2016.
For questions you can contact the coordinator of the Program Inna Barysh: