Documents for admission
Documents required for foreign students to enter the higher school in Ukraine:
- Standard application form;
- Original or copy of document about education and estimations got on educational disciplines (these documents must be legalized; translating of documents into Ukrainian or Russian language must be notarized);
- Medical certificate about the state of health care, notarized by the official organ of health of country which a foreigner arrived from, and given out not later than two months to departure on teaching to Ukraine;
- Insurance policy on providing of Medicare (except for foreigners, who arrived from countries which signed contracts with Ukraine on free providing of urgent Medicare);
- Original or copy of document about birth (these documents must be legalized; translating of documents into Ukrainian or Russian language must be notarized);
- 6 photos size 60 x40 mm;
All documents must be legalized in Ukrainian Embassy and translated in Ukrainian or Russian language.
Additionally for PhD, foreigners should submit a report in a chosen scientific specialty or officially attested at the candidate’s employment/studying place list of published scientific works or inventions.
In order to be enrolled to doctoral studies such documents are submitted in addition:
- Plan of subject of PhD thesis for obtaining Doctor’s degree;
- Copy of the diploma about the conferring of the appropriate scientific degree.
Documents about the education of the enrolled to the study foreign citizens, issued by the educational establishments of other countries, are undergoing the procedure of recognition according to the Ukrainian legislation (nostrification).